Eclipse Louvre Roofs – We looked at all the “opening and closing louvre styled” options on the Australian market. We wanted what our customers wanted, the best features, design flexibility, quality and benefits of a truly effective opening roof. We wanted a product we trusted to leave our customers 100% happy with the outcome and the Eclipse Opening Roof met those requirements.
We offer frame options such as Aluminium, Steel, Timber, Rendered Bulkheads with flat and gabled style. The Eclipse louvre roofs provides
clients with benefits only quality products offer. Moulded Aluminium blades (not pressed Colorbond skinned blades with foam), stainless
steel fittings backed by a 10 year Manufacturer's Warranty. Eclipse louvre roof structures simply ticks all the right boxes for your
outdoor project needs.
- The Eclipse Opening Roof offers you prestige living all year round with its superbly engineered Louvre system. With Spans up to 4.2 metres
- At the simple touch of a button Louvres rotate up to 180 degrees so that you can catch the sun, shield the wind or create shade as
you like, before sealing closed for privacy and full rain protection. Rain sensor standard ensures your pergola remains dry. No
- When closed the louvres interlock tightly and quietly to form a strong and water tight roof
- So if your wanting a roofed area to provide light (when you want it) shade (when you need it) protection (I want it dry) long term
durability and a 10 year warranty, then you’ve found the right solution.
Just some of the Key Benefits included:
Centenary Pergolas & Carports are a product from the operations of the diversified Fielders business dating back more than 100 years.
Its Australia-wide operations across 14 manufacturing sites in 4 states and the Northern Territory are in the manufacture and distribution
of a range of roll form metal building products – including roof, cladding and gutter material, down pipes, steel flooring systems,
carports, sheds and purlins – for the commercial and domestic building markets.
Recently acquired by BlueScope the growth of the Fielders business will continue with focus on the successful development of innovative
products such as Centenary and a strong commitment to service, quality and safety.
- Fully Backed by established manufacturer HV Aluminium with over 45 years experience in providing quality outdoor living solutions
- 10 year Manufacturers Guarantee on louvres
- 3 year Manufacturers Warranty on motors and electrics
- Engineered Aluminium Blades with quality components
- Full rain protection – when closed it’s fully water proof for 99% of all occasions
- Prestige Projects provide light, shade and protections to elements – rain sensor standard
- Remote control system standard
- Low maintenance
- Two Blade style options
- Full range of frame options
- Colours – Blades powder coated to order including anodized
- Quality Components using tough extruded aluminium or 316 Stainless steel
- Blades rotate 180 degrees providing full sun control
- Prestige finish include flat ceiling.