Totally Outdoors fully engineered Flat Verandahs & Pergolas provide an effective extension to your outdoor living and entertainment area. Flat Verandahs & Pergolas can be attached or free standing or incorporated with our Gabled, Curved or even our Open & Closing louver or Insulated roof options to fulfill all the lifestyle & design options you desire.
Our Flat Verandahs and Pergolas are constructed from Australia’s premium grade products professionally installed with manufactures warranty ‘s of 25 years can provide a multiple innovative design options including multiple roof options including:
- Double sided gloss colorbond
- 25 Year Structural Warranty
- Polycarbonate & Fibreglass skylights
Due to the high strength of our roofing products extra purlins (battens) can be removed to provide a roof with a clear and uncluttered appearance.
This is where purlins included fastening roofing such as full polycarbonate roofs or where gabled width exceeds 7 metres. Centenary Verandahs can under certain condition have spans greater than 11 metre’s without the need of internal collar ties.
Australia’s largest colour range.
All our steel products carry full manufacturer’s warranties plus builders warranties when installed by authorised distributor Totally Outdoors. All installed project will include Building Permits (1) and Home Owners Warranty Insurance (2) to ensure your peace of mind.
Dependant upon product option chosen will attract applicable manufacturers warranty applicable if installed per manufacturers engineering and installation requirements.
- 20 Year Manufacturer Warranty from Fielders when using Centenary Beams in your Eclipse Project.
- 10 year Manufacturer Warranty from HV Aluminium for Eclipse aluminium louvers and pins – fully moulded blades offering exceptional durability, fire resistance and performance.
- 10 year Manufacture Warranty from Bondor for Solarspan. Confidence and peace of mind when dealing with an Australian company that has over 40 years experience in composite technology.
- Colorbond Material Warranties are available against corrosion to perforation by weathering in the natural elements and for COLORBOND® steel also against flake and peel. For more details, such as whether a warranty is available via colorbond relevant product section of there website.
- (1) Building Permits required for all roofed projects attached to dwelling or freestanding above 10m2
- (2) Home Owners Warranty Insurance for projects exceeding $12000
Residential & Commercial Building
Totally Outdoors products can be engineered to be included in both residential and many commercial applications. Commercial application may include projects such as :
- Schools & Public Area’s such as shelters, walkways and the like
- Café’s & Restaurants
- Hotels & Clubs
Architect’s & Builder’s inquiries are welcomed for project budgeting and design options which may include supply only or fully installed projects from our product range options with your forthcoming building projects.
Contact us with your enquiry for review and quotation.
We are very aware that clients want their projects built quickly as possible once they decide to go ahead. Certainly, all the Staff at Totally Outdoors undertake to do their best to make the period from contract to completion as smooth and prompt as possible.
Under normal circumstances project lead-time from deposit and stage payments paid, when requested, to installation start date is between 7 – 8 weeks to allow for preparation of (1) plans, application for standard (2) building permits, material order and delivery and start of installation.
General Notes & Reminders:
There is a min 7 days “cooling off period” required by law from signing of any agreement and deposit paid prior to a builder being allowed by law to incur any costs or commencing any works related to a building agreement.
(1) Clients are required to supply house plans for their site for plan process to begin. These can be obtained from their local council with standard lead time from 1 – 2 weeks. Obtaining your plans early will assist with our process.
(2) Standard Plan & permit service as included in all installed quotations unless otherwise noted. – (Refer DIY section for Kit only sales procedures)
We know this is a confusing area that many clients are faced when obtaining quotes for their project. We hear many clients saying “Some builders say this” “some say that” what are the fact’s as I don’t want the council around later requesting removal of my project?
These are the Facts!!
Most if not all Building projects do require a Building permit minimum and dependant upon your (2) local council planning and other building overlays etc., other approvals beyond the standard Building permit may be required. This issue may also relate to location of your proposed project.
To enquire if you need a building permit please follow the following link to the Building Commission – Victoria to satisfy yourself - Building Commission
Or contact your local councils building or planning department to ensure you’re getting the right advice concerning your liability in getting a building project completed without the minimum building permits required.
The facts are by ensuring your project is permitted you have the peace of mind that an independent Building Surveyor viewed and approved the project and all your warranties are valid.
Totally Outdoors undertake to professionally arrange all these matters for you from start to finish through The Project Centre – Architectural Design & Drafting to ensure what can be done will be done to arrange all the approvals required.
Totally Outdoors does not build projects without a Building Permit if required by law.
DIY Projects and Material Only Sales: Totally Outdoors advises all clients to ensure that building permits are obtained prior to commencing their project plus to ensure your manufacturers warranty is not voided by incorrect installation practises. Totally Outdoors can assist with Plans & Permits for these sales upon application.
Call us today to get expert advice and a Free Quote on the best option for your outdoor structure.